Stellenbosch: Architectural history (1679 – 1979)

Document Author: Hans Fransen

The Study Group of Stellenbosch Architects presents an exhibition of the architecture of the town over 300 years in the University Art Gallery in Dorp Street – better known as the Old Lutheran Church, designed in 1851 by the architect Carl Otto Hager. This edition of the exhibition gives a concise but balanced view of the architecture of the town.

Click here to download the file